Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year -- Fill Your Glass

I had the recent opportunity to hear an amazing speaker. I could not get his views off my mind so I thought that I would share them with you. What a great time of year to shift our thinking and to begin a new year with a new view. He was talking about seeing a glass of water, sometimes full, sometimes half full and sometimes with no water at all. He then realized instead of looking at it at half empty or half full, he would view it this way. If it was half full then the open air allowed God to fill the rest with blessings, if it was empty, well that could be really super filled with blessings, and if the glass was full of water with very little air, then WOW you are really lucky already!! So whatever your religious affiliation you can still look at filling your life with all kinds of blessings. Now the question is what do you want those blessings to be?? Is it starting your own business, what could that bring to your life?? I know that through my years of Footprints so many unexpected wonderful things have occurred for me and for our Shoe Diva's!! So what will your cup hold this year...think about what you want, and then go out and pursue it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment