Saturday, January 9, 2010

Continue the Purge, and Bring In the New

Continuing on at this end bringing in the new year!! So many friends and business associates that I have spoken to are with me on the cleaning and purging going on right now. I don't remember seeing this before so many around me all in the same place. I always look at purging as making room for something new. So as many of you are probably doing the same thing right now keep on thinking as you do this what you want to make room for in your life. When I started FPI I wanted our business to be something that could be easily folded into your life, I wanted it to be a place that a woman -- (or man for that matter) could call their own. So whatever it is that you want in your life right now, new business, new friends, NEW SHOES, think about what it is that you want and write it down. Soon, after I get the basics of it done, I will share my 2010 notebook idea with all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment