Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wrapping Up a Year and a New Beginning

I have been on a recent cleaning and purging binge and it seemed very important for some reason at the end of the year to do this. Funny as I spoke with others they too said that they were feeling the same way. Now two things to note in this. I of course overloaded myself with the tasks that I wanted completed by tonight. Then a close friend said that she was allowing herself through the weekend to complete her tasks because there was too much to do. She said her new year starts Monday. Ta Da what a great idea!! So that is mine too; relieve the pressure a little!! Then as I was cleaning my living room I decided that I needed a reward for all of the hard work, and for me what better reward than new shoes!! So I began thinking through my inventory and I have a couple in mind, perhaps the Selina's or the Kent's!! I already have a similar pair to the Kent's but I love them so much!! So here is to all of you who have been feeling the same as I clean and purge away, and cut yourself a little slack, and then reward yourself with new shoes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment