Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Boots and Real Women

I must say I get spoiled by the usually nice weather in California, there is a change of seasons though and with it comes some pretty strong rains. Oh well...I have to say that I am not much of a boot person, I think it must have to do with growing up in Canada and HAVING to wear boots so many months of the year. So when this time of the year arrives I am wearing our Footprints boots. Everyone who sells or wears our shoes knows how carefully I select our lines to be fashionable and comfortable, and that brings me to the subject of this blog. Why are most boots not made for "real" women. Now I am fairly petite and I struggle with the fact that boots just do not want to fit either in the calves or ankles. I try on so many trying to find the right ones for our line that are for made for real women!! Have any of your experienced this before?? Leave a note and let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment