Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Thanks

There are so many things to be thankful for with Footprints. Of course as the owner of a shoe company I could sit and think of all of the pretty shoes, (they are great!!) and of course I and many of our customers enjoy wearing them. Those are wonderful moments to think of and quite pleasing; however the real joy in the company is from the amazing group of women that are part of the team. That is where the deepest joy arises. I have had the opportunity to get to know women that I may otherwise not have known and shared in their lives; genuine friendships have been developed and they have often touched my heart in ways that even they sometimes have not known. So this Thanksgiving that is what I find myself most grateful for with Footprints; are the lovely women I have met over the years!! Here is to many more women coming into each of our lives and touches us through our business of shoes.
Happy Thanksgiving to You ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment